ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Excited about new blog

I have a new look for the blog coming soon. I am so excited! My friend's daughter is designing it for me and I think it's going to be really neat. I definitely will have enough stories to tell. My two kids keep life interesting and Steve is just icing on the cake.
Like this evening I heard a lot of rowdiness coming from the bedrooms. When I went to see what was going on, they had put a basketball goal up in the shower and were shooting hoops. I made them stop and the next thing I knew Ethan was crying. He said he was playing dead and Lauren bit him. I went in there and the little dickens had left bite marks on his finger! He got her back though. She came in from playing with the cat and he chased her with a giant spider I had put out for Halloween. She was trembling, she was so frightened! Anyway, I digress....
Stay tuned for our upcoming makeover!

No comments:

Post a Comment