ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Friday, August 27, 2010

Changing Seasons

Well I have wanted to create a family blog for a long time. I do not take the time to write down things my kids do. Sometimes I post on Facebook, but for the most part I just file it away in my head. I think having a blog will allow me to talk/type til my heart is content without the pain of looking for a pen, keeping the journal away from the kids, etc.
Anyway, the past two weeks have been a season of change for our family. Ethan started kindergarten at Fairland East and Lauren started preschool at Wee Shine Preschool. Both children are loving the school environment and seem to be adjusting well. I, on the other hand, worry about whether Ethan is talking in class, keeping his hands to himself, and making new friends. I don't worry so much about Miss Lauren because she tries to blend into the crowd...well I like to think that anyway.
Both kids are playing soccer with the Eastern Lawrence Youth Soccer Association. Lauren's coach is Jason Stephens and Ethan's coach is Emmett Kiritsy. They will play their first games tomorrow. The weather is going to be great this weekend and I'm looking forward to resuming my "soccer mom" role again.
Until next time....
Shari

1 comment: