ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Friday, June 8, 2012

Coming Attractions

First of all, let me apologize for my lack of activity on this blog. I knew it had been a while but....I am now 45 years old. I have been working full time as a nurse practitioner/coordinator of our Heart Failure program, and we are coming up on our 12th anniversary. Also, after much prayer and soul searching we left our church about 6 months ago and moved our membership to a congregation much closer to our home. It was difficult to give up the work I was doing in my old church but God has already opened doors in our new church for us to serve.
The most current excitement in our house in our upcoming cruise vacation. We are leaving next Saturday, June 16th for 7 fun filled days on the Disney Fantasy. This is Disney's newest cruise ship and has lots of great stuff on board. We are going to St. Thomas, St. Maarten, and Castaway Cay. We are all very anxious to get started but I realize before we know it we'll be headed home with tons of memories to hold us until next time.
Another chapter in our life will also be opening in a couple of months. My baby is going to kindergarten. I can hardly believe it! But then again...I could hardly believe I hadn't blogged in 2 years. LOL She is very excited to go to big school, ride the bus, and hang with her friends. In fact, I think she's just in a hurry to grow up period. She still amazes me with her insight and reasoning skills. This girl is going to be dangerous as a teenager!
Ethan is getting ready to play in the league championship game tomorrow for the Little League (K-2). Seems like the season just started and we're wrapping it up already. He is already looking forward to soccer and basketball. He has been obsessed with balls since infancy and it looks like it might be his outlet for many years to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment